Beauty Lifestyle

My visit to Miss Patisserie before it closes!!

My favourite shop to visit when I go to Cardiff has ALWAYS been Miss Patisserie. I had no idea the brand existed until I found the little shop in the city center, in one of the adorable arcades. I don’t think I’ve ever visited Cardiff without popping in and indulging on their beautiful products.
This shop actually stopped me from buying Lush bath bombs. Whilst Lush have such a big range, I’ve since preferred the scents and colours of these bath bombs. They’re all very original and so much more relaxing than any other bath bombs I’ve ever tried (and I’ve tried a lot).
Sadly whilst I was in Cardiff this week I saw their post on Facebook saying the shop itself will be closing so that they can concentrate on working with larger retailers. They’re currently having a sale in the store. Some of their bath bombs in there are £1 and so many of their other products are reduced too.
For all of this it only came to £15 which was insanely good! And the bath melt was free which put an even bigger smile on my face.

I decided to choose some products I’ve never tried before.
The Smoothie bath bomb – I may or may not have used before (I can’t remember) but it’s so pink and I couldn’t resist. It smells delicious – like something you’d want to eat.
The Orb bath bomb – I’ve definitely never tried this one before but look how cool the colours are, I can’t wait to see what it looks like in the bath. I can’t even tell you how good it smells, it’s SO gorgeous. On the packaging it describes itself as having healing properties + an aroma that is an instant mood booster that helps combat anxiety.
I always find myself feeling so smooth after using their bombs which is my favourite thing about them!!

Citrine Perfume – If a perfume’s reduced then I just can’t help myself. I’m sat here with it on right now and I keep sniffing my arm because it smells so good. It’s making me crave lemons though – I love lemons, is that weird? I just love anything with a citrus kind of scent so this is perfect for me!

Pink Clay Cleansing Bar – I’ve not tried a cleansing bar in so long and the last one I used wasn’t great quality so I cannot wait to try this. I’ll let you know what I think of it!

Milk and Honey Bath Melt – I love anything Milk and Honey. I choose Milk and Honey soap for my bathroom every single time. I have used this bath melt before and I couldn’t help but choose it again when I was told you get a free bath melt with every purchase right now!!

If you’re in Cardiff during the next month then you should definitely pop in and take a look. You can find them in the High Street Arcade (the best arcade). You won’t be disappointed by the incredible discounts they’re doing right now.
If you’re no where near Wales then just keep your eye out for their products online!
Have you ever bought anything from Miss Patisserie before?

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

24 Comments

• Reply kate goodger

i love lush, but i have never tried this brand. It kind of makes me want to take a trip to wales! These products lool fab especially the milk and honey bath melt, i am also a fan of anything milk and honey ! x

Aug 26, 2018 at 11:10 am
    • Reply missviclb

Milk and honey is such a surprisingly good combination isn't it!

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:39 pm
  • Reply Nele

Love the look of these products! Never tried them before, but might have to change that soon 😉

Aug 26, 2018 at 5:51 pm
  • Reply FayeJessica

I've never tried this brand but the products look gorgeous! I hope I can find them online somewhere.

Faye Jessica | fayejessica.co.uk

Aug 27, 2018 at 10:24 am
    • Reply missviclb

They are online in quite a few places and they have their own website 🙂

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:40 pm
  • Reply Jazminheaven x

Looks like some really great products & Sounds like a fab brand. Its a shame the store is closing down xx

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:12 pm
    • Reply missviclb

It is! I'm so thankful I'll still be able to buy from them online.

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:40 pm
  • Reply What Corinne Did

You know what?! I have not have had a bat in ages! And these bath bombs look lush! all the products look gorgeous!

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:37 pm
    • Reply missviclb

I hadn't either until yesterday! I can never find time for them anymore sadly.

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:40 pm
  • Reply Tiffany Rawling

Ooh I love a sale like this! I've not tried any Miss Patisserie products before but I'm always drawn to their bath bombs. I'll have to make sure I try some soon, loving bubble baths now it's getting a bit cooler! X

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:50 pm
    • Reply missviclb

I definitely recommend their bath bombs if you like to feel silky smooth after a bath!

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:55 pm
  • Reply betweenthepages

Ooh if this is better than lush I’ll have to check it out! I’m a sucker for bath products but I can only ever use them once in a while because of my sensitive skin �� great post ❤️

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:52 pm
    • Reply missviclb

I've had problems with Lush bath bombs because but these have never irritated me, so hopefully they'd be fine for you too!

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:56 pm
  • Reply Rebecca Elaine

Really hope these come online soon. Would love to try them out, I've never actually tried a bath bomb but these look so good.

Rebecca Elaine x

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:54 pm
    • Reply missviclb

They have their own website over at http://www.miss-patisserie.com and I've spotted them on Moonpig before. I can't believe you've never tried a bath bomb before, you're definitely missing out 😉

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:57 pm
  • Reply secondstartotheright

Awh what a shame one of your faves is shutting! That’s always a bummer. These look like fab products – they must be good for you to have abandoned Lush for them! I can’t remember the last time I used a really good smelling bath bomb!

Jenny

Aug 27, 2018 at 5:19 pm
  • Reply Jasmine Amber

The milk and honey melt sounds so nice! Haven't tried anything from this brand before xx

Aug 27, 2018 at 5:38 pm
  • Reply Amie Cadwallader

That smoothie bath bomb sounds absolutely amazing!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

Aug 27, 2018 at 5:49 pm
  • Reply Hello Bexa

Wow! These are such pretty coloured bath bombs! You really grabbed yourself a bargain too, £15 for everything is fantastic! The smoothie one looks and sounds lovely! It’s a shame it’s closing down but I’m glad you managed to get some gorgeous goodies. Thank you for sharing Vicki <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

Aug 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
  • Reply Glow Steady

The Smoothie bath bomb sounds incredible! It's such a shame that the shop is closing, it looks so cute! But at least it's so the company can grow rather than the opposite reason. You got some great bargains here x

Sophie

Aug 27, 2018 at 9:29 pm
  • Reply Theresa @ The Calico Books

Aww it's always sad when a favorite store closes! At least you were able to take advantage of some great sales, though. That milk and honey melt sounds so delightful!

Theresa | https://thecalicobooks.wordpress.com/

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:13 am
  • Reply Bethany Jane

I've never heard of this brand before but their products look amazing! I'm a big fan of bath products so I would have loved to try these, such a shame the shop is closing. You managed to pick up some incredible deals though – that perfume sounds amazing!
    Beth x Adventure & Anxiety

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:45 pm
  • Reply Jessica Louise

These look so lovely and you got such an amazing deal! Checking out their website tonight! x

Jessica // http://www.jessistrying.co.uk